1. Family to celebrate & be thankful with. Tonight Edwin & I are going to my parents with my grandparents and aunt, uncle and 2 cousins. Tomorrow, we are going to my cousins with a bunch of aunts, uncles cousins, and dogs. (I'll try to take some photos to put on here later this week!)
2. A dog that is like ours when we want to pretend we have one. My parents dog (Odie) is always available to take for walks. I am thankful that we don't live very far from my parents and can just go get him as needed! He is our dog-on-demand. We love him!
|This is him after one of our walks recently. Hopefully he was tired and calm that night!|
3. Best friends who have adorable babies. Lindsay & Andrew had Olivia on Monday, October 3. She is just way too precious!! I could snuggle her all day!
|Olivia is 1 day old here in the hospital.|
|Seats in the nose bleeds|
6. An extra day off work.Who isn't thankful for an extra day to sleep in and rest?!
7. My sister coming home soon. Yay! Albeit only for a very short time for a medical appointment, but nonetheless, if we can at least have dinner as a family one night, I'll be happy!
|A selfie of us at my bachelorette party :)|