Tuesday, November 30, 2010

ARGGGGG

I have the WORST LUCK EVER with car tires. You may think I am kidding, but I am definitely NOT. I actually have had more flat tires than everyone I know COMBINED. I am so frustrated with my car!!!! I just had a flat tire about three weeks ago & my spare is on my car already since I can't really afford new tires right this second. Then, I get home tonight and ANOTHER one is flat!!!!! I have to admit, I had a mini break down to my brother, sister & Mitch....after I stopped sobbing, I could laugh about it a little...because seriously, this is just getting freakin' ridiculous. I know I am ranting so I apologize but I am sooooo irritated. Help?!

PS - I actually didn't intend to take this picture...it was dark out and I was using our air tank to put air in my stupid tire and couldn't see. Since my phone has a super duper bright flash on it, I thought I could just "almost" take a picture and just have the flash go off. Nope, it definitely takes a photo! So, here it is, a photo of my lame tire. It doesn't look flat here, but rest assured, IT IS.

3 comments:

  1. Noooooo!!! Not another tire :(
    I'm glad you made it home safe though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. boooooo!!!!!! (and not in the russell peters way...) BOOO!!! This is unbelievable! :( Did you have an extra spare?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks 'Liza...I did make it home safely!!

    Heid...no I didn't have extra spare, but at the rate I go through tires I should really keep a spare spare in my car! And maybe a spare spare spare in the garage at home just in case?! :(
    PS - I heart Russell...

    ReplyDelete