Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Yellow Haired Friend Heidi


I am not alone in this blogging world! Hip hip hooray! Heidi has one too!

I call her yellow haired because when we met in kindergarten, that's what I told my mom she had. "I have a new best friend. Her name is Heidi and she has long, yellow hair." And here we are, 20 years later. Blogging. How cute...

This picture is a couple years old, but a) it's cute (like us) and b) it's fitting for this way too snowy day we are having around here!

4 comments:

  1. I will read your blog :) Looks good so far! Keep it up! Ps you met Russels Peters?! Thats wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps ... I feel pretty special being the first to post a comment on your blog haha. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS BUDDY!!!!! :) I appreciate the support. And if you have any fantastic ideas of anything I should blog about, lemme know! hehe

    Yup, we did meet Russell Peters! He did a book signing that I was SO excited to go to. He was cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this picture :) so cozy outside at starbucks...who knew! lets take an updated rendition of this picture. haha
    love u.

    ReplyDelete