Saturday, November 27, 2010

Oh, to be a kid again...





I went to Disney on Ice last night - can I tell you how much fun I had?! I am a huge fan of kid stuff like this...plus my parents used to take me to the Ice Capades when I was younger so this is totally up my alley. I went with my friend Lisa (who lovingly bought me a ticket!) and her sister and all of their children plus some others. There were about 15 of us and we took a limo down (I know, high rollin' to Disney...we're cool) and we all enjoyed it. I put 4 pictures up because, well, I wanted to chose just ONE picture to sum up the event, but turns out I couldn't do it!! As Woody says, YEEHAW! I will post more pics on Facebook for those of you interested.

Eliza - I specifically chose the Japanese Minnie picture for you...

1 comment: