Sunday, November 28, 2010

Polysportuous & Pomegranates



These two pictures just about sum up the day I've had...that's right, I've haven't done a whole lot today! I woke up and watched some random movies on TV with my sis - Murder by Numbers & The Bodyguard. This naturally led us to sing "I will always love youuuuuuuuu" in our own very fabulous rendition of it for quite some time. Then, I made breakfast burritos for me and my daddy. Next, I tried unsuccessfully to have a nap. Then I made stir fry for dinner. (see how eventful my day has been?!) Then I watched the last quarter of the Grey Cup with my sis and Mitch. I learned my sisters definition of "polysportuous" (meaning she has  knowledge of a bunch of sports) and ate pomegranates with my mom. Have you ever eaten a pomegranate? I'm undecided if I liked it. It was weird eating seeds and they didn't even have that much taste.

I'm exhausted from this tiring day I've had (haha...) and am laying in bed watching TV now. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment