Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cock-a-doodle-dooooo

Day 1: that is how we were awoken. There are these "fabulous" little chickens/roosters/hens (Pants tried explaining the different to us but I'm not sure he himself understands) running around all over. Around 7 am, they start to holler. It's lovely...


So we went to Costco this morning, in our sweet ride:


Like it?! We feel pretty cool rollin' around. We went to buy food for the two weeks; among the food we bought a LOT of alcohol! Pants & I thought we had died and gone to heaven. The alcohol is soooo cheap around here! Check it out:


We bought the following: a 60 of Malibu ($20), a 60 of Vodka ($25), a 24 of MaiTai mix ($5), a 12 case of Corona ($18) and a 12 case of assorted beers ($15). So, that is approximately $80 for what would have cost of at LEAST $150 at home - it's crazy. I took some other pictures of the liquor at Costco on my dads camera so that you guys would all believe me!

Then we came home and went and sat by the pool and swam in the ocean & pool. It was fabulously hot! I have a 10-day plan for tanning FYI. I will NOT burn. (that's my mantra: I repeat it every morning) Here is a pic of us by the ocean as well as our pool. (note the wicked cool double water slides)



That's all for now, we are going to go for a walk of some sort now...not sure where...all I know is that it will involve some drinks - end of story.

1 comment:

  1. oooo lala! beautiful! not to shabby hey?!! so happy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete