Friday, December 10, 2010

Half Cracked?

Tonight I hosted a Stella & Dot party avec mon ami Heidi. A huge thank you to all my girls who came out: Binz, Amanda, Eliza, Keri, Nicole, Lisa, JC, Lil Sis & Coralee - you guys are awesome! I hope that you were able to have a lil' fun, a lil' food and enjoy a lil' jewelry. I sure hope you all had a great time; I definitely did! I am also very proud of Heidi for embarking on a new experience & I hope her creative juices are flourishing. I wish to leave you all with this adorable quote I found a while ago and posted on facebook. (I am feeling a little sentimental right now, can anyone tell?!)

"A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked."   - Author Unknown 

1 comment:

  1. aw! lovely! thanks so much for the lovely evening and the CAKE! o man! You guys are so thoughtful! love you!

    ReplyDelete