Monday, December 27, 2010

One in the Hand is Worth Two in the Bush

We were supposed to go on this cool tubing adventure today (where you tube through a canal that used to be used for a pineapple plantation & stop at a swimming hole)  but it got rescheduled until Friday due to flash floods! We were kinda bummed. Oh well - we still get to go, just not today. We walked to a dive shop just now to book a dive trip & the 4 of us are going on Sunday!! (guess which one of the 5 isn't going....) Wooooo!! I am super excited. I think I will be better by then so it's all good. I feel a lot better, just a little cough & stuffy nose still. Then we had Subway for lunch & now we don't know what to do since it's raining out! We might go visit a coffee plantation. Anywho, that's just my update since we are chillin' inside. Shannon over & out.

The tubing adventure we are going to on Friday...
http://www.kauaibackcountry.com/tubing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment