Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Trees

For whatever reason, my dad & I have this thing for taking pictures of trees. We think they are super cool; maybe it's because they make good models?! The rest of my family thinks we're weird, but I think they are beautiful! Especially because there are so many types that we don't have at home. We don't have any crazy ones so far, but I'll post 'em if we find some!

Flowers & other plants are pretty cool too! They have some gorgeous colorful flowers here that we enjoy photographing too ;) 

It's raining here again today...so we aren't sure what our plan is yet. I really want to just lay in the sun but I don't think that's gonna happen :( 

A lonesome tree.

We call these one x-ray trees.

The infamous palm tree.

Crazy roots!


No comments:

Post a Comment