Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Born From A Boombox

Oh blogging, how I love thee. Is there a profession where I could be a professional blogger?! I think I'd really enjoy that. Hmm...please let me know if you find me one!

This weekend, in a nutshell, was fabulous! Kristina got here from Toronto on Saturday morning, we went out for Elizas stagette on Saturday night, we celebrated book club Christmas/New Years/Keri's birthday on Sunday and since then we have all been hangin' out at Lisas house enjoying each others company. Oh, and shopping a little... aaaand maybe drinking wine a bit too. These girls have such big hearts and enormous, lovable personalities - I am lucky to have such fun friends in my life. 

the beautiful bride!


Kristina & I showing off our bling before we went dancing

Our "Christmas" dinner! Butter chicken, bagel bits, bread - you name it, we had it.

Lisa & Amanda opening presents

Janessa & I posing by the tree

happy birthday Keri!!!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw the movie Step Up 3 this weekend and will just throw it out there that if anyone could me a career as a hip hop dancer, I'd also really like that. It's actually quite an inspiring movie about being passionate about what you do, be it dance or anything else. They love dance so much that they call themselves "born from a boombox" - I loved that line. So, I would like to provoke a thought for y'all: what are YOU passionate about? Today, my passions are blogging & dancing!

"Is not life a hundred times too short for us to bore ourselves?"
— Friedrich Nietzsche

1 comment:

  1. I loved that movie! It was soooo good. YOU HAD BUTTER CHICKEN??!?! Next time please bring me a doggy bag! please and thanks

    ReplyDelete