Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Business Applications?

Does anyone know any good business applications? I am trying to do a paper and need to come up with two that I could implement in "my company" but I have no idea where to start. I need to get my company back up to it's regular competitive edge...hmm...where to start...

Anywho, that's been my evening of pretending to write a paper. I am trying to be a good little student and get all my homework done this week because it's due next Tuesday. If I get it done by Saturday, then when Kristina gets here and Eliza's stagette is happening I won't have to be thinking/dreading about doing homework! Good intentions, right?!

I did some googling of computer funnies as to keep my blog oh-so-funny and thought this was quite humorous. It never ceases to amaze me of our reliance upon computers nowadays...who DOESN'T have a melt down when their computer doesn't work?! 

5 comments:

  1. I could ask my father... hes a business man!! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. call me if you still need any business applications. I know some :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. justin! maybe i will send you my assignment and you can give me your insight on it :)

    ReplyDelete