Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fancy

First, I feel pretty fancy right now because I just figured out how to connect my wi-fi from my phone onto my laptop all by myself! The connector cord was all I needed & now I have internet on my laptop as long as my phone is connected. This is my temporary solution! Look at me being all tech-y.

Second, my current favorite song is by Drake and it's called Fancy. I get such a kick out of these rappers clever lyrics. This ones about a girl who has smarts, money and basically sounds pretty darn put together; "nails done hair done". Here are a few quotes from this song that I love:


"Time heals all, and heels hurt to walk in / But they go with the clutch that you carry your lip gloss in"

"They tell me time is money, well we’ll spend it together / I’m down for whatever / You just lead the way /
We go to dinner you don’t even look at me to pay"


"Yeah, shout out to the homeowners / The girls that got diplomas / And enough money to loan us a little something extra / Should we ever need it"

"I just knew that she was fine like a ticket on the dash" (this is my personal absolute fave)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH98ehnfDaA (not the official music video, but it's still the song!)

1 comment:

  1. so impressed by your techi-ness! um... where did that come from?!

    ReplyDelete