Tuesday, January 18, 2011

happy birthday, martin luther king

My sister and I decided to go for a lil' shop down in the states today. We got to the border line and it was 50 minutes. We thought that was odd, but didn't really think much of it. Then, we started to notice all the Washington license plates in the line with us. So I did a google search and discovered it was in fact a holiday in the states! We found stellar deals thought, bargoons actually, so we thanked martin luther for having a fabulous sale at the mall.

I am laying in bed awake right now and cannot fall asleep for the life of me. And I have to be at work for 7 am tomorrow. You know those nights where you lay in bed, look at the clock and every increment of time that passes you think: if I fall asleep now, I'll get 5 hours of sleep. Then half an hour later: if I fall asleep NOW ill get 4.5 hours of sleep. That is the kind of night I'm having.

Maybe I'll count sheep...

No comments:

Post a Comment