Thursday, February 10, 2011

4

This evening my sister had to pluck FOUR grey hairs from my head - it's official; I'm getting old. So, I did some research and it was good news! 

MYTH: If one grey hair is plucked, it generates a number of grey hair. 
TRUTH - It is true that hair plucking is not all a healthy act for the scalp and could arise several hair problems like hair loss, etc. However, it is totally a myth that plucking one grey hair generates several other grey hair on its place. It is possible that when one grey hair is replaced could generate another grey hair on its place but not more than that.

3 comments:

  1. christina heemskerkFebruary 11, 2011 at 7:44 AM

    so I would not worry... you are not alone. Since last year I have found me some silver ones too. ( I cried )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for clearing that up Shan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trick is to keep your hair with some blonde highlights in it... it masks the "silver" :)

    ReplyDelete