Sunday, February 6, 2011

Apple Crisp

Homework, homework, homework & MORE homework is what I have been up to this weekend. It has been so thrilling - NOT. I have an economics mid term on Tuesday that I am not looking forward to whatsoever. I am somewhat interested in the concept of economics (shortages, marginal revenues etc.) but I cannot get even minimally interested in the math formulas that accompany these concepts! I don't comprehend them either, that's somewhat of an issue too I guess...math & I do not get along to say the least. 

Friday night, my study buddies & I went to the Kwantlen library to study. It's a super nice library that just got build about 2 years ago. Mitch, being the smart ass he is, says "Wow, it's so big! How did they find this many coloring books to go on the shelves?!"


Saturday night, JC & I went to the SFU Surrey campus to do some studying. We made some new friends there and got a bit done! We tried to make the most of our Saturday night study party. Today, I've been working on a PowerPoint presentation for another class. I really enjoy making them actually. 

While reading the newspaper the other day, I stumbled upon this fabulous article in The Province.
I immediately took this picture and sent it to my mom at work! "In 1981, only about 20 per cent of B.C. youth aged 20 to 29 were living with their parents," said Family Roots, a report issued by the Ministry of Children and Family Development. "By 2006, 58 per cent of 20-to 24-year-olds, 26 per cent of 25-to 29-year-olds and over one in 10 of 30-to 34-year-olds still lived with their parents in B.C."


So mom, you have a few more years to look forward to me gracing you with my presence!! Speaking of my mom, she made dinner AND apple crisp for dessert tonight - hip hip hooray! It was delish.

1 comment: