Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Me Likey


I am in need of a new wallet & I loooooove this Coach one! I can justify it too if need be...wanna hear? Even if you don't, here goes: I used to have a Coach wallet (that I bought in New York) and I loved it to death. It cost a pretty penny, but it lasted me for over 3 years. And at the end of those 2 years, it was still functional and somewhat pretty! I just felt it was time for a change and that it wasn't looking new anymore. So, I bought a new wallet last February at the Guess store. Its cute, but I don't love it as much as I loved my Coach one. And it's barely been a year and this wallet has faded in color and there is a little piece that ripped. So, the moral of my story is that it is worth spending the money on a good wallet because it will last for a long time!

1 comment: