Thursday, February 3, 2011

Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield

How much do I love this saying? I have no recollection of where I heard it, but I put it in my "blog notes" folder in my phone so that I would remember to post it - yes, I keep random notes in my phone of things I want to blog about...I'm THAT cool. But in all seriousness, it's so true. Some days, you feel on top of the world; that life is grand and that nothing can stop you. Then other days, you really do not feel that way. Well, that is my loose interpretation of the saying. I guess you could look at it a million and one ways: Some days your running into things, some days things are running into you!

I might be procrastinating right now...I'm at school attempting to study for an economics mid term I have on Tuesday. So far, I have worked on my other classes homework (still productive, I guess) and done some solid bbm-ing. Once this post is done I guess I will have nothing left to do but actually study. Sigh.

I wish I could have Carrie Bradshaws job from SATC. I would kill to sit at my computer in my cute lil' apartment looking out the window and write relationship advice for a New York City column. How cool would that be?! Maybe one day...except I would use my trusty PC not a Mac.

Carrie & her computer dearest

My PC dearest keyboard :)

2 comments: