Sunday, August 14, 2011

berry down.

My poor little Blackberry is sick and at the doctor's right now. He just shut off on his own on Thursday and wouldn't turn back on despite all my efforts. I was NOT a happy camper about it. I had a ghetto loaner phone and it's amazing how much I felt out of sorts not being able to have my emails coming to my phone or check facebook. I also felt lost not having my calendar and all the other things that come with having a phone that runs your life... so, I'm using my old iPhone currently. It's not in amazing shape but oh well, it's better than the ghetto flip phone!

Now, there is an age old debate about Blackberries vs. iPhones. Not to worry, I will not get into the whole thing now because, BELIEVE ME, I have an opinion. Rather, I will leave you with this message:


2 comments:

  1. I think you just need a torch... it has many of the features that you like about the iphone but still has a full keyboard... and of course BBM... not that I have an opinion or anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't disagree with you Ker...but the iphone is just SOOOO user friendly and so much simpler to use. I also think the internet browsing on berries overall sucks :s Believe me, I could go on!! haha

    ReplyDelete