Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"The Carrie Diaries"

I bought a new book yesterday! (on sale at Wal-Mart for $10) It's called "The Carrie Diaries" by Candice Bushnell and it is the prequel to the TV show "Sex and the City", which I am a huge fan of. It is about Carrie, the main character, and her life pre-moving to New York City, meeting her girlfriends and becoming a columnist. I am really excited to read it. Apparently there is a sequel to this book as well, called "Summer and the City" which is the first summer of Carrie living in NYC. That will be my next purchase!

http://www.amazon.ca/Carrie-Diaries-Candace-Bushnell/dp/0061728918

"The Carrie Diaries" Novel

"Summer and the City" Novel

Our girl, Carrie Bradshaw

2 comments:

  1. I call dibs on borrowing it when you're done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for sure ker!!!! i'm excited to start it. i'm hoping it'll be a light read too so it won't take me too long.

    ReplyDelete