Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back at it

It's official, school has started back up again for the semester and I am not on vacation from work anymore. Back to reality I guess, eh? LAME!

I am in four courses this semester (I know, I'm totally nuts) and still working full time so I am going to try really, really hard to keep plugging away at my blog but I apologize in advance if I am MIA for a few days at a time. I am going to need to uber organized for the next couple months. Good thing I enjoy color coding!!

I am exciting to be in a creative writing class this semester though! I have no idea what it will be about; rumors so far are that it includes poetry...which is not my thing...but oh well, it will get the blog writing juices flowing regardless.

The reason I am in four courses this semester is because I am hoping to be able to complete my degree by either August 2012 or December 2012; depending on a few variables. Regardless, I will have it in just over a year!  I cannot wait to get that expensive piece of paper in my paws. I hope it will be worth it after I bust my ass for a year to finish it... Once I am done, who knows what the future holds for me! The options are endless! (well...not really, but there ARE options to do something different and fun!)

Hope everyone has had a good back-to-school/back-to-real-life week & hope all is well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment