Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Keira!!

My cousins Graham & Julia have an adorable baby who turned 1 this weekend - she seriously could not be any cuter if she tried! She is such a happy kid and is just starting to stand & walk on her own. Which, by the way, doesn't go so well when 20 people are watching and her great-aunts scream when she stands up on her own!! (haha)

"Yay, Aunty Robyn & Grandpa playing with my new barn toys with me!"

This would be the 20-something year old boys reading the cardboard baby books. And enjoying it.

"That big tower Uncle Colin proudly just made looks like lots of fun to knock down..."

"Grandpa gives me fun horsie rides!"

See?! So cute!!!

"Aunty Robyn, I do not want to wear this hat. I'll wear it for one (& only one!) picture!"

Birthday cake!!

....now what to do with the cake...

Standing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment