Friday, October 21, 2011

birthday extravaganzas

I've celebrated a few birthday's over the past few weeks including my buddy JC's and my dear friend Amanda's 30th birthday! It's a good thing Amanda doesn't read my blog, so I can share my true feelings about turning 30! It freaks me out. I'm just being honest - it scares me to turn 30, even though I still have a few years! The number is so incredibly daunting to me. And she felt that way too so we tried to make a party weekend so that she didn't have to think about it. Friday night involved a surprise party that took over 2 hours to get the birthday girl to since she was grumpy about us "changing the plans", Saturday night was a house gathering with a cute puppy (see below) and Sunday was a lovely dinner with our book club gals. Overall, a fun weekend!

Shannon, JC & Lil Sis. And Riley dog!

Birthday girl Amanda!

JC, Shan, Lisa & Amanda (at Browns for JC's birthday)

No comments:

Post a Comment