Here are a few fun things I like from Pintrest. Let me preface these pictures with saying that I wish I had the ability to throw parties on a daily basis!!
1. Fruit Cones - I feel like this could be used for so many things!
2. Salad in a jar! I think I mostly like this because it is so esthetically pleasing with the layers.
3. Bacon & eggs made with chocolate & pretzels! How original - it's melted white chocolate with yellow smarties and pretzel sticks.
4. I'm more of a 'cooker' than a baker but these cupcakes are freaking cute. I can't wait to have kids and make fun little things like this for their birthday parties!
5. Speaking of cupcakes, my mom must have made these frog ones a bajillion times for birthday parties and school functions! (this isn't a picture of them, this is one I Googled) I hope I am a creative baker like my momma was for my kiddies :)
6. She also used to make these witches fingers all the time for Halloween - so yummy! Shortbread with almonds as the nails.