Friday, November 11, 2011

tgif & tgfspt

Hooray, the long weekend is upon us! I am ecstatic to have 4 whole days off and not go back into work until Tuesday morning. And the glorious part of it is that I don't even have any major plans this weekend. Normally I have the course I teach on Sundays, I have oh-so much homework to do and social functions that I need to attend. (I know, SO popular...) I did a presentation today in one of my classes that felt great to get it over with and now I get to go to sleep and NOT set an alarm! Joie!

The only not so good thing about my day and the upcoming long weekend is the new tires I am going to have to buy. You guessed it folks, another flat happened tonight. I don't even know where to start with this rant. I mean, I know I exaggerate sometimes but I am seriously not even exaggerating when I say I've purchased more tires that everyone I know COMBINED. My honest-to-goodness guess of how many tires I have purchases since owning this dear VW of mine is aboouuuuuut 20-24. That's a lot of freakin' tires!!

Anywho...turns out there was just a giant rip in my tire! Hard to see in the pic, I know. I was quite proud of myself; I was in high heels and managed to get a significant amount of tire changing done before I had to call in some assistance! You'd think I'd be a tire changer professional by now, but no dice.

PS - tgif: thank goodness its friday; tgfspt: thank goodness for spare tire! 


No comments:

Post a Comment