Friday, December 16, 2011

christmas party

Our annual Christmas party was last night - always proves for a good time with fabulous emcee's (Pants & I), yummy mashed potatoes, Bhangra music to dance to and much more. I was thinking I might not have as much fun as I have in past years since I've been going to a lot of them (1o years worth to be precise) however there were lots of fun people last night which made it all worth it.  I love the people I work with!

Lil' sis and I

My sweet dance moves. I love to rock a good dance floor!

My siblings are ninja's apparently now?!

4 comments:

  1. my lordie that is a terrifying face you have- are you about to stab that poor gentleman?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh Heid, that's my dancing face...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, I love your blogging and I love how close you and your family are. Makes me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! We have definitely gotten closer over the years and it's lots of fun!! Family is the best :)

    ReplyDelete