Sunday, December 11, 2011

weekend shmeekand

I finished house sitting the lake house with this gorgeous morning day:


and this cute puppy face!

Mmmm... and I ate lots of these while there. They always have lots in stock since they have little kids! So delish.

We went to the Boathouse in White Rock on Saturday night as a family for Little Sister's birthday dinner. It was really nice to spend time with the 5 of us. At the risk of sounding extremely cheesy, I really love my family. We manage to make a regular dinner insanely fun. My cheeks frequently are sore from laughing so hard and we always manage to create a million inside jokes on a regular basis. I wouldn't trade them for the world!

The "Angry Tuna Roll" my dad & I shared as an appy was delish! It was called "Angry" because it was spicy however my family felt the need to then give feelings to all their food after this...

Lil Sis & her cake

We then went on a lil' adventure and this is what lil sis & I wore!! My PJ pants had sheeps and hers had polar bears. We were the coolest people to ever get slurpees.

No comments:

Post a Comment