Sunday, January 15, 2012

Adventure Annoucement...

Boy, do I love adventures!! Amanda, Lil' Sis, JC & I are going on one to ARIZONA soon. We just booked flights and are figuring out how we want to spend our 5 nights there. Tanning, dancing, shopping, baseball game-ing, concert-ing (Drake)...the possibilities are endless! I am going to continue on my research while pretending to do homework today. 

I should study this...

This beautiful image brought to you by Google. Is this actually what Arizona looks like?!

PS- our OFFICIAL adventure song! Not all of it applies to the lifestyle the 4 of us have, however it is a fun song. I nominate 'living young and wild and free' as our trip motto.

1 comment:

  1. Can wait! It is going to be so much fun. Wooooo!!!!
    Only a month an a half until we leave. :)
    -lil sis

    ReplyDelete