Sunday, January 8, 2012

Birthday City!

January is a popular birth month - I think that almost daily I have a friend, family member or co-worker with a birthday! Today is my Aunty Coralee's birthday; I think she is maybe turning 29 today?! She is a dedicated blog follower as well, even though she doesn't leave comments...

She is definitely a cool aunt because she is super fun & also quite stylish. Everyone thinks we are sisters or even twins we've been asked, so she must be pretty too ;) She taught me everything I needed to know about hockey at a young age. I think "Tony Tanti" were among some of my first words because of her!! Happy Birthday Aunt!

Coralee & I at Christmas dinner December 2011
Here is the cake maybe one day I will make you ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Shannon! I look like I haven't slept in a year in that photo! Although, you look great! Appreciate the blog shout out.....look forward to that birthday cake one day!
    Coralee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Aunt!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete