Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I am not going to go on my entire rant here, but my feelings about "New Years Eve" is not so much a positive one. Sure, ringing in the new year is all nice and dandy, but it's gotten so incredibly overhyped. I don't want to spend a million dollars on a club simply to get in, I am not in a relationship so I don't want to hang out with a bunch of couples; it is just another night of the year!! I can do all of the same things on New Years Eve that I can on regular nights of the year. Whoops...I started my rant... Regardless, I did have a fun evening hanging out with my sis. We made dinner (see below) and went to see the movie "New Years Eve" and it was cute. It wasn't anything to write home about, but there are a lot of good actors/actresses in it and it was entertaining for something to do. I hope everyone had a safe and fun evening! And of course, I wish all the best for everyone in 2012, but I wish that ALL year round, not simply because it's the start of a new year!!!

Our delicious meal of caeser salad (w/ home made croutons) & teriyaki chow mein with roasted veggies & chick'n (yup, we had fake chicken! It didn't taste too bad either mixed in with things - on its own, not amazing) 

2 comments:

  1. oooo that looks so yummy!! did you use a recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete