Wednesday, January 11, 2012

You've Got Mail

I got mail yesterday - real, live, comes-in-an-envelope MAIL! It was so exciting.

What was even more exciting was that it was from my pal Heidi and she got me a book!! It was so nice that she thought of me when reading it enough to buy me my own copy and surprise me. It's about a girl who goes to Paris who has a relationship with not only a French man but the French food there - I have a feeling I will be hungry whilst reading this... What's super cool is that it's a novel but it includes recipes in each chapter. I will definitely have to try some of them after reading this book. I need to finish up my Starbucks book and then on to this one!! THANKS HEID!!! (ps - she's a fellow blogger and her latest sourdough bread post is really cool! I know I sound like an old lady talking bread being cool, but I promise it's interesting!!)



4 comments:

  1. bread is the greatest thing since... well... nevermind.
    #breadisback.
    p.s. okay.worth it to have comments back just for your a)b)c)d) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOOD "TWEET" HEID!!!! Thanks for allowing comments again. I was going to start a protest otherwise.

      Delete
  2. Hello Shannon....How about are Bookclub book?!? Have you ordered it yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just ordered it this weekend liza!! it will be here in a 4 - 7 business days :) I'm excited to read it.

      Delete