Tuesday, February 14, 2012

La la love

My daddio sent these to both me AND my sister to work today for Valentines Day!!! He is the BEST! I wasn't at work to get them since I decided to stay home sick, but my sister is bringing them home for me later. Aren't they pretty?! THANKS DADDY!!! (See mom, this is why I can't move out!! I'd miss seeing you guys every day too much!!)



































And to top it off, my mom got me and my sister both yummy scented candles and a Boston Pizza gift card so we can get heart-shaped pizzas later. We have a date with each other, Eliza, Kristine & baby Sophie! Sounds like a pretty darn good Valentines date if you ask me.  (I will try not to cough on any of you...I am feeling a bit better now actually, don't worry)

Amanda also came over this afternoon and brought me homemade soup & a sandwich for lunch, along with a Valentines card and pen! It was so yummy & thoughtful of her :) 


Maybe because I'm under the weather, or maybe it's just because I'm such an emotional gal, but all of the above events have made me cry today. I feel so lucky to have such great people in my life! My sister's friends went to see her at work today and brought her presents - she called me crying because she was surprised and thankful; we are so alike it's not even funny!! Sistas for life ;)

Tomorrow, I am going out for dinner with Heidi & Lindsay who I feel like I haven't seen in forever so that will be fun!

Happy Valentines Day to all my friends & family!

Xoxoxo,

Shan

2 comments:

  1. I agree, you do have a great family & friends ;) & so do I! Never take them for granted. (I know you won't)
    I'm not a big fan of Valentine's day but, I'm actually quite excited for our Valentine's dinner!
    See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the sweetest thing I've ever heard! nice job Daddio! jealous of your heart shaped pizzas! I could go for one of those rite about now! excited to see you tomorrow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete