Wednesday, March 21, 2012

sadness.

It's a sad day in Shannonland: my beloved car is for sale. I don't remember when I bought it, but it has been a solid 7 years at least. It has done me well, traveled me many a time all over town, gotten me a few too many speeding tickets, heard far too many interesting conversations and made me have patience with spending money on tires. It just needs a few things done to it that I don't have time/money to put into it; but it will be awesome for someone who wants a little project to do make it super nice again. It does have great features and is a fast little car, but our time has come. Onwards and upwards....I guess?!

Craigslist posting: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/2915349580.html

Some good times in the GTI...(I could post lots but figured I would just put up a select few!)

A sunny day after being washed

Lil sis & I had to shove 5 semi-deflated dingys in the backseat after a lovely summer at the lakehouse

My car ALWAYS asked to go through the Timmys drive through...how could I say no?!

Binz, Heid & I cruising in the backseat en route downtown for Heid's stagette

Just another day being parked at the Y! (I took this because I got a ticket for being parked too close to the lot entrance...)

Janessa being a goof in the backseat en route to Cultas lake a few summers back

I hope you go to a great new owner car!!! Love you long time.

2 comments:

  1. aw such great memories in that car! too many slurpee runs to count!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so many slurpee runs! and candy runs, mcdonalds runs... :) it even drove to Harrison for your wedding with bobble thingys on it but I couldn't find that picture sadlY :(

    ReplyDelete