Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy weekend!

Before I lay me down to sleep, just a few random thoughts & comments:

1. I saw the movie 21 Jump Street tonight and it is freaking hilarious!! I think that Jonah Hill is so naturally funny that he totally makes the movie, and Channing Tatum, well he makes the movie oh so easy on the eyes. I laughed from start to end in this movie - definitely worth the money for the entertainment!!

2. My car is doing well! I still love it, and although it is not as powerful as my GTI, it's cute and does its job. It gets about 400 km to the tank for $52 where my GTI got about 500 km to the tank for $85 (using 91 octane). So, all around it's less expensive for gas which is nice. Already I foresee getting gas frequently though.... States anyone?!

3. I passed my giant 30% weight budget project, hooray!!! I didn't do stunningly on it, but I did decently and I am no longer worried about passing the class which is super exciting. It now means I won't have to retake it and am still on track for Operation: Having a Degree December 2012.

I think that's all I got for today folks! Wishing y'all a lovely Easter long weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the project! It must feel like you've been in school forever. haha. I hope you can make Operation: Having a Degree December 2012 a reality!

    ReplyDelete