Tuesday, April 10, 2012

mornings...

...are SO not my thang.

I know I have blogged about this before, but I cannot handle waking up early. Yes, I am aware that my definition of early is likely not the same as a lot of peoples, but anything before 9 am is just not gonna cut it for me.

I was up around 7:45 this morning to go to a training sesh with this dude & Jessica from work, and it was a full day of being active and playing games. I came home and debated napping, but sadly chose the more appropriate decision of what to do this eve.

Normally, 11:15pm is my prime time to do homework, but I am nodding off here and it sucks. I don't have a lot of other time to work on this besides late nights so these early mornings need to stop!! Oh, I need to be at a meeting at 8 am tomorrow which sucks. I really shouldn't complain, it's not a big deal,  sorryyyy....

On another note, the training we went to today was called "Play it Fair" and it was geared towards  values that we can promote to children through the work done in communities. It was really interesting discussing how you can teach values to the age group of 6 - 12, for example. Some values we uses were respect, diversity, inclusion and acceptance. We also learned about Child's Human Rights - some good stuff learned! Click here to read more about it.

Bon nuit mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment