Monday, April 23, 2012

personal brand

I saw this infographic on Pinterest today & thought it was really cool because I have been really into social media lately. I like the idea of creating a "personal brand", however I think of it more as how people perceive me, not necessarily a "brand". This is geared towards a business I think, but I've related it to my social media life, if I may! I try to be conscious of what I put on my blog, Twitter feed & Facebook. Things like not speaking badly about work, not insulting people, not using profanity etc. I like to think that if someone were to be looking at me from an outside perspective that they would think I am a positive person with a good attitude towards life. 

(You may need to click on it to make it bigger & readable!)

No comments:

Post a Comment