Saturday, April 28, 2012

private eye

I read this article via the Globe & Mail today, and it is about a private investigation company in India whose business is booming due to parents hiring them to check out potential husbands and wives for their children. The number of people meeting online is increasing, and this worries families that people have lied or embellished their offerings. How much money they make, what educational credentials they have and how much property then own are all issues that get fabricated.

Can you imagine finding out you were subject of an investigation?! How would you feel? Understandable or too wild for you? I'm not gonna lie...I think meeting someone online has some risks, and if you were apprehensive there might be justifiable reason to get a detective. Is that crazy of me?! When it comes down to it, I don't know that I would actually hire someone, but part of me thinks it would be a very interesting process and I'd be super curious what would become of the results...


No comments:

Post a Comment