Sunday, April 8, 2012

reading!

Saw this via Twitter - the increase in people who are currently reading novels since 1949. Love it! An interesting article: http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/12/04/the-next-time-someone-says-the-internet-ruined-literature-show-them-this-chart/255572/

Speaking of books, the books that are currently on my list to read are:

1. Onward (the Starbucks book) - I am about half way through and just can't find the time to finish it.

2. Lunch in Paris - the book this cool momma gave me a little while back that is part novel, part recipe book!

3.  Moloka'i - a book my mom bought me about a Hawaiian girl.


4. Red, White & Drunk All Over - the novel that teaches you about wine while your read.

Ahhh...this list could keep going! There are about five others I want to read very soon. I love reading! Oh and I got three new cookbooks for my birthday that I want to try out VERY soon.

2 comments:

  1. I am also reading Red, White, and Drunk all over :) I am also in the midst of "Talent is Overrated" which I have a hard time finding time to read, as well as "From Bombs to Books" about refugee families in Vancouver, and trying to get through "Catcher in the Rye"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa ker how do you read so many books at the same time?! i get them all confused if i read more than one! Is From Bombs to Books good? It sounds interesting - I've never heard of it...

    ReplyDelete