Thursday, April 19, 2012

Real Housewives of VanCITY!

I must admit, I am in love with the Real Housewives of Vancouver. Not only do I love their pointless drama and unnecessary spending of money, but I love seeing places I frequent. Last week they ate at Cactus Club, for example. I think my fave housewife is Reiko so far. She seems the most normal and nice; plus I love that she is part Japanese and her husband is some sort of ethnicity. Their children are super cute!! She also has a blog: http://officialreiko.tumblr.com/

This housewife (even though she's not married...don't totally get that) is only 30 - Christina. She has been married twice already and that's how she got rich. Quite the life she has...if only it was that easy to just marry rich and be a gazillionaire! I love her shirt below, from this NYC store:


No comments:

Post a Comment