Thursday, April 26, 2012

sangria

I spent some lovely quality time with a bunch of my fabulous girlfriends in the past few days and it's definitely time well spent. I have some pretty cool friends if I do say so myself. Also, my good friend Christina just moved back home from Montreal where she completed her degree in graphic design, so bonjour to her!

Last night we made sangria and it was tres delicious. We made up the recipe ourselves & it was as follows:
  • Gingerale
  • White wine (we used Black Tower) 
  • Red wine (we used Le Vielle Ferme) (we did about 1 part red wine to 2 part white wine) 
  • Frozen fruit (we used raspberrys & a tropical blend)
  • Peach schnapps 
  • Ice 
Definitely recommend it as a fruity summer drink!!

1 comment:

  1. If you know me, I'm not a big fan of Sangria....but your recipe was delicious!!! Can't wait for the next Sangria party :)

    ReplyDelete