Monday, May 28, 2012

reception round 2

I went to another Indian wedding reception this past Sunday which means I got to wear a sari again therefore I was a happy camper. It was a friend of a friend who got married so there was only a handful of people there I knew. It was a beautifully decorated hall with fancy decorations (see picture below!) and there were probably 800ish people there. They played SUCH good music at this one (lots of remixes with Indian & current 'in' music) and the food was, of course, tres yummy.

PS - I instagramed all of the below photos...I'm on an instagram kick these days. Lovin' it!

Centerpieces - this was 1 of 3 types of center pieces. I love having several different ones!

JC's hair - I am her personal hair stylist!

Lisa, me, Jessica & JC

Jessica & JC

My lil' buddy Janessa & I

Raj, Lisa, Shannon, Jessica & JC

Lisa & I

Jessica - she's so pretty!

4 comments:

  1. You all look beautiful....Shan I love your eyes, lashes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look beautiful....Shan I love your eyes, lashes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Liza!! They are DEFINITELY my real lashes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shano If I had to guess, I'd say in some past life you were definitely Indian. ;) Love the sari!

    ReplyDelete