- The new friends I have made that are life long. You don't know someone until it is 6 am and you realize you are still working on a budget project together...
- I am definitely a procrastinator & like to do things last minute. I work well under pressure. I will dilly dally if there is no deadline. Maybe this isn't so much a positive characteristic, but I have tried to really learn from this and plan my schedule accordingly.
- Intellectual conversation is something I enjoy. Yes, I love to have silly conversation too, but I love a good solid business conversation.
- I've learned that I really do like business and the Human Resources program I am in! I like current events, reading the newspaper and I LOVE browsing job postings. I send them out to everyone, even if they aren't currently looking for jobs.
- I love to talk. (surprise, surprise!) I love presentations at school. I have learned to speak up in class and have opinions, but sometimes I am fearful that my answer is just going get shot down so I am apprehensive. I have tried to let that fear go and realize that everyone is on the same learning curve as me and it's ok to make mistakes!
- I have a giant support system in my life. I will admit, I do get easily stressed, and with full time work and full time school I get stressed frequently. I have fantastic family and friends who help me when I need help and are just all around very, very supporting of me.
Anywho, now I am going to wrap up an assignment that is due at 7:55am tomorrow! (hahaha)