Wednesday, May 23, 2012

things i like.

1. Receiving pretty wedding invitations in the mail! I helped Melissa pick these postcard-type invitations from Wedding Paper Divas, which is connected to Costco in the US.  They have a great selection, are super quick to get your invitations to you and are quite affordable. Christy-Dawn used this site for hers - I'd definitely recommend it.


2. Being caring & sharing! I won this (below) yesterday at the YMCA's AGM. The people I work with said some really kind things about me which was much appreciated. I really do love the YMCA. I think it's a great organization and does so much good for the community. I am proud to be part of it. Click here to read the 2011 Annual Report - it's in a super cool online/visual format!



3. Unique wedding favors: fresh peaches! (this is random, I know)

From Bridal Snob

2 comments:

  1. yippee shanny!! such an appropriate award! CONGRATULATIONS DARLING!!

    ReplyDelete