Monday, June 18, 2012

day 3: tonsil-less update.

I haven't gotten out of bed yet today,  but I have managed to utter about 15 words today which is progress from my weekend of silence! I have also eaten two cups of pudding today which went down quite well. I didn't go to school today because I haven't showered in quite some time (ew, I know!) and it was a lot of effort to get out of bed and do all that. My throat is still SUPER sore; but maybe a fraction less sore than yesterday...just maybe. I'm still taking the T3's like candy because I am scared to stop them and having major pain!

On the plus side, I have been quite productive on my work emails and going to begin some homework now!

Know what I would kill for right now?? These:

A big plate of cheesy, crunchy nachos from Boston Pizza with salsa, sour cream & guac! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment