Sunday, June 24, 2012

I think I am finally on the mend! I've started eating solid foods again, which is great, however I can't eat very much at a time because a) I get full b) I have to eat incredibly slow and c) it still hurts a lot when I swallow. So, it's getting better; slowly but surely! I ate my first solid meal at Applebees with my Aunty Coralee yesterday: french onion soup and mozzarella sticks. (oh, and a few of her fries!) It was delicious!

This weekend I am spending trying to finish a paper that is due on Wednesday. I am trying to finish it because I am going to Kelowna for work on Tuesday/Wednesday and likely won't have much time to work on it. It's a long paper and I have no interest on the topic - it's an organizational diagnosis on the movie Moneyball. If you're a baseball fan, this is a great movie, if you are not a baseball fan, not such a great movie!

Coralee eating her fish n' chips

My soup & sticks!

My cousin Harley

Uh oh...has anyone see this criminal?? (hehe - I got a new app on my phone!)

2 comments:

  1. Like to think that dinner with me was instrumental in you being on the mend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with BCVC and make dollars for every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete