Monday, June 11, 2012

medical ish. x 4.

Between Pants and I these days, we should probably just get a permanent room at a walk-in clinic with our medical issues. He had a weird chest pain a few weeks ago so he had to go get blood tests done. I have been having super duper swollen feet/ankles/legs/eyes lately and had to get blood tests done as well so we went on a sibling blood test date. It was cute.

I forgot to update y'all and let you know that this Friday (as in June 15) is my new surgery date to get my tonsils out. I go to my family doctor tomorrow to make sure my blood work is all ok regarding my cankles and to make sure surgery is still a go. I've avoided the cankle topic on the blog so far because, frankly, it's a little embarassing...see photo below...keep in mind they got much worse after that photo...

Pants' other medical issue last night involved a nasty can of beans. I will save you the visual of the actual cut, but it's on his right hand middle finger and luckily it didn't require stitches but we did go to emergency just in case.



as Pants calls them, these are my "elephant feet"...

No comments:

Post a Comment