Sunday, July 8, 2012

blog-less.

I haven't been feeling very connected to this dear blog of mine lately. I want to love it, but for some reason I am just not into it these days! Could be several reasons, but usually when I don't blog for a few days I get antsy. No ants here though. I have some thoughts, in no particular order:
  • My life is not that exciting to fill this blog daily with wildly fun, interesting things.
  • Does anyone really read the articles & other cool things I post? Or are they actually only cool to me? 
  • I wish I knew exactly who was reading my blog. I have about 30 page views per day....?! 
  • Does anyone have cool things for me to blog about?! 
  • At the end of the day, I guess really this blog is whatever I want to blog about?!
Anywho, I am going to go attempt to write a paper... wish me luck...

4 comments:

  1. heard my second daughter wasn't feeling well
    missed you at the fireworks in Coquitlam
    was looking forward to catching up with you
    will be praying you get better
    thought I'd check out your awesome blog
    you are such a gifted writer
    not sure how to post,I am a facebook virgin
    love your 2nd mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks second mom!! i was so excited when i saw that you not only read my blog but commented too - you're the best :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love reading about you, your likes & dislikes and what you've been up to. Reading your blog keeps me connected to you since I'm so far away :( I hope you get your "Blog Grove" back. Hope you're getting better

    Miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks liza - you are so good to me! i think part of it is that school is so busy and between work and school, i get a bit sick of my laptop sometimes.

      miss you xoxo

      Delete