Saturday, July 21, 2012

sleep.

I love my sleep. Who doesn't?! However, I feel like as I get older, sleeping in is becoming less and less of a reality.

In my late teens and early 20's, I used to be able to go to sleep at ANY time and sleep for 10, 12, 13 hours at a time. Now, at my ripe age of 27, I cannot sleep past 9 am on the weekend. This is regardless of what time I go to bed at, I might add. This kills me a little bit inside.

Last night, for example, I got into my bed around 1:30 am and fell asleep around 2:30am. I am a such a night owl lately that when I get into bed, I am wide awake and just want to play around on my phone, check Facebook and tweet. And play Tiny Tower.

I tried Googling some studies on sleep habits of young adults and then had a startling realization: Am I even considered a young adult?!

Anywho, I'm not complaining, just realizing that life changes...

No comments:

Post a Comment