Friday, July 20, 2012

the car family

Do you have an attachment to your car? Our family tends to get attached to our vehicles. (Well, most of us...)

My brother got a new truck today and it kind of feels like a new family member! It's a 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 with a 5.7L Hemi. It's pretty darn nice! And HUGE. I think he got it to pick up chicks....

We went for its first slurpee drive tonight; as you can see below in my lovely "artistic" instagramed photos!

My brother and I are both now on our 3rd vehicles. For the record, I still miss my silver VW GTI a lot. Like, a LOT. It was so comfy, fast and sporty. I like my car now (2008 Honda Fit) but its just not as exciting. It's great on gas and practical, but it's not the same as my 1.8 turbo engine car... Sniff sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment