Sunday, July 1, 2012

ugh.

Just when I thought I was getting better again, I think I have food poisoning. It's much better today, but last night and alllll during the night I was so sick. I think I was up until about 6 am. I will spare you all the details, but it was not fun AT ALL. I haven't eaten yet today with the exception of some saltines and flat gingerale that my parents drove to me all the way at my aunts in Coquitlam. My grandpa even sent me a rose. I have the best family ever :)

I have seriously been in bed all day. I am exhausted. My throat is still bugging me a bit, but definitely better. Kelowna was a short, productive trip for work and the only photo I took was one of a drive thru Subway! Cool hey?! (no, we didn't try it!)


Oh, and Happy Canada Day! I'm a bit grumpy that I can't be off watching fireworks somewhere, in all honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment