Wednesday, August 1, 2012

mariners adventures

My dad, sis & brother went on an improptu adventure to the Seattle Mariners game this evening! They were playing the Blue Jays so it was a bit of a toss up of who to cheer for, so I just cheered for both because let's face it, I'm not the hugest baseball fan....! I DO, however, enjoy a good veggie dog, big crowds and taking fun photos. Below I have documented for you our little road trip to Seattle - I took a LOT of photos...consider yourself warned:

A Spier road trip isn't complete without trail mix! (nor is a Spier family pantry, or vehicle or anything)

I'm thinking this is where the adorable Navy boys came from this evening! Love a man in that white uniform.


Space Needle

I think I took a million photos of this ferris wheel. It's just so pretty with the scenery!!






The boys

See the plane in the top left corner?! It was pretty at dusk!

The girls. (pardon my hair...not sure what has happened sadly!)




1 comment:

  1. that looks like so much fun on a beautiful eve! mmm stadium food...! :)

    ReplyDelete